Hartge wheels for the new 2009 BMW 7 Series

7-series | December 10th, 2008 by 8
bmw 7 series f01 hartge rims 03 Hartge wheels for the new 2009 BMW 7 Series

It has become usual now for the BMW tuners to release different set of wheels for any new BMW models, wheels that are supposed to enhance the look of these new models.

We’ve seen Hamann taking a similar approach last month by releasing a new set of wheels for the new 750Li. Were the wheels everything I hoped for? Probably not, but I do see some people becoming a fan of these black rims.

Now, Hartge, takes a little bit of a different approach by offering a set of, what I believe to be, “flashy” wheels. If the Hamann wheels were a little less intrusive and still kept the focused on the car, the Hartge’s wheels are just simply standing out. The Hartge Classic wheel set is available in 22-inches and is combined with 265/30 ZR 22 tires up front and 295/25 ZR 22 tires on the rear axle.

bmw 7 series f01 hartge rims 02 498x373 Hartge wheels for the new 2009 BMW 7 Series

Am I a big fan of them? Probably not again, a little too shinny for me and I still prefer the stock wheels.

More photos after the jump

bmw 7 series f01 hartge rims 03 498x373 Hartge wheels for the new 2009 BMW 7 Series

8 Responses to “Hartge wheels for the new 2009 BMW 7 Series”

1. Gragop says:

I like Hartge’s stuff but these don’t seem suited for the F01.

2. Lee says:

Fugly. WAY too boy-racer. In fact, now that I think about it, I’ve never been too fond of much of anything from Hartge. Always seems to be too chintzy and over-designed.

3. Lance says:

terrible!!! makes the car look so cheap with these after market stuff. The car immediately looks like an old car because normally people do that to older cars! BAD TASTE

4. clara says:

Perhaps, although they are pretty tasteful as 2-piece wheels go.

5. Auday says:

Regardless of the wheels, the top shot (nose profile) is the first angle of the new 7 that looks exciting, I’m eager to see it in person now :)

6. JCB says:

@Gragop:

I never did like Hartge,it is obvious why I don’t

7. Lee says:

@clara:
    I don’t know I’d go as far as to call them “tasteful”. Could they be worse? Of course.

They’re too big for the car, they’re too elaborate, and I just don’t care for the huge wheel bolts that connect the hubs to the barrels or the general shape of the spokes.