In the life of your BMW comes a time when the original factory warranty will end so the quest for BMW Car Warranty begins. There are so many extended warranty plans to choose from, some of them different than the BMW Extended Warranty offered by the dealer. In this article, we review some of the best extended warranty companies and we will go over over the coverage of BMW Extended Warranty plans.
Naturally, you would ask how do you get the best price on a BMW Extended Warranty? Do I need to buy it upfront or can I purchase it later? Can I purchase from a third-party company? Can I cancel the plans after I purchased them?
In This Article:
- Tips on how to buy a BMW Extended Warranty
- Companies that offer BMW Extended Warranty
- Get A Quote Now for BMW Extended Warranty
Deciding on whether to extend your BMW factory warranty depends on the coverage you need you want or need for your vehicle. Of course, the age and condition of your BMW will play an important role, but regardless, we put together some tips to guide you through the process.
We also included two companies that are operating in the space of car warranties.
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Get Quote||Get Quote|
How To Buy A BMW Extended Warranty
Here are some tips on how to buy your BMW Extended Warranty along with some companies that offer warranty plans:
1. Find a third-party company that offers a BMW Extended Warranty, and get a free quote.
Shop around the same way you would do with BMW dealerships and get multiple quotes until you find the price that makes sense to you. Also inquire in advanced about what’s covered in the extended warranty policy and what are the exclusions.
Some BMW extended warranty from third-parties are better than others, so make sure you find a respectable company that has been in business for quite some time.
You should look for a warranty company that will give the BMW dealership their credit card over the phone, rather than you paying the bill and then getting reimbursed. Any good company will have a solid working relationship with a BMW dealer.
2. You don’t have to purchase an extended warranty when you are buying your new car.
In most cases, you can get a BMW extended warranty any time before the standard factory warranty runs out. For many customers, that’s plenty of time to do research and shop for the best price.
Clearly, waiting too long might be an issue and some companies might not be looking to offer an extended warranty. If they do offer the BMW Extended Warranty, then it can be more expensive when purchased after the original warranty expired.
Even if you’re buying the used car from the dealer, you can still call around to purchase the BMW Extended Warranty on the day you purchase the car.
3. Watch for warranty deductibles
So now you have a BMW Extended Warranty plan in mind. Everything looks great, but always read the fine print and look for things like deductibles. They can range from zero to a few hundred dollars per claims, so do the math and see which plan makes more sense for your situation.
4 . How Long Will My BMW Extended Warranty Last
Most of the companies can extend your warranty up to three years, for a total of seven years of coverage. You can choose between 75,000 miles or 100,000 miles. Of course, your mileage might vary, so it’s always best to get a quote with all the details.
Our Recommended Providers For BMW Extended Warranty
Click here to get $200 off an Endurance warranty plan with coupon code: BMWBLOG200
Known for their factory extended warranty, Endurance is highly ranked by Consumer Affairs, Consumer Advocates and Trust Pilot. They offer several BMW Extended Warranty plans and they are so confident that you’ll be satisfied with their coverage, so they offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.
A typical Endurance deductible is $100. The cost of an Endurance Warranty plan premium will vary based on mileage, year, make, model and the plan you end up choosing.
Endurance Warranty’s auto warranties are honored at more than 350,000 ASE-certified repair facilities across the country.
Recently, they have stepped up their offering and included with every contract is the Endurance Elite Membership with the following benefits:
- Personal Concierge – Endurance Personal Concierge is live, human help with everything from reservations, tickets, directions, to emergencies
- Key Fob Replacement – We’ll replace your lost or broken key fob.
- ID Theft Recovery – An entire suite of ID protection tools that can help restore, repair, and reimburse you for damage from identity thieves.
- Repair Finance – Up to $5000 in repair loans without an application, in easy payment installments.
- Endurance Protect App – Stay connected to our staff and your benefits with our easy-to-use app.
- Tire Repair/Replacement – Tire coverage that reimburses you up to 2 replaced or repaired tires per year.
- Roadside Assistance – 24/7 roadside help with anything you need to get moving again.
- Additional Discounts – $250 to spend with select partners, plus discounts at select merchants.
Get a free quote from Endurance today or call: 1-855-426-0512 and mention the BMWBLOG200 coupon
Click here to get $100 off a CARCHEX warranty plan with coupon code: BMW Blog
CARCHEX has different levels of coverage with a total of 18 contracts. It offers different policy plans, with the best plans providing coverage for most vehicles with less than 250,000 miles. CARCHEX uses an exclusionary contract – that is, one that covers everything except specifically excluded vehicle components and systems. So as always, make sure you find the right BMW Extended Warranty within their offerings and what might work best for your car.
Get a free quote from CARCHEX today or call: 1-877-227-2439 and mention the BMW Blog coupon