BMWBLOG.com is the leading website for BMW news, reviews and videos. Each month, our content caters to to a large number of BMW owners, future customers and fans from around the world. We deliver millions of monthly pageviews of content to a targeted demographic.
The Facebook Page of BMWBLOG has 3 million followers, Instagram 380,000 followers, Twitter 80,000 followers and Youtube 60,000 subscribers.
70% of our demographic are male with majority between the age of 25 to 54. Also 46% our or male demographic are college graduates.
A large number of our demographic are females, 30%, between the age of 25 to 45 with a college degree. 45% of our female demographic have children.
If you are targeting these people, BMWBLOG will be the best channel to deliver your message through.
Our list of clients includes:
- Automotive brands (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Infiniti, Jaguar, Cadillac)
- Tire manufacturers (Michelin)
- Engine oil makers (Shell, Pennzoil, Castrol)
- BMW dealerships (JMK BMW, Motorwerks BMW, Hendrick BMW, BMW of Peabody, Irvine BMW, Momentum BMW, Advantage BMW, and many others)
- Aftermarket parts sellers and tuning solutions (IND, EuropeanAutoSource, 3D Design, PSI, Macht Schnell, Studie JP)
- Luxury brands (watches, high-end clothing and shoes, gadgets, high-end travel products)
We offer a wide range of advertising options:
- Display banners
- Homepage takeovers
- CPM campaign
- Social Media Campaigns
- Sponsored Articles
- Customized advertising campaigns
In addition to featuring IAB standard ads, we also offer targeted sponsorship opportunities for individual categories and pages, therefore your brand will be displayed precisely where you want it.
If you would like to license the content from us, feel free to contact us for options and packages.
Our goal is to create long-term business relationships and we will strive to provide the bring the highest marketing awareness to your brand.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any other questions. You can also use the contact form below: