The all-new BMW 7 Series is a car with an astonishing variety of options. For those with even higher demands, BMW Individual offers the BMW Individual 7 Series with an extended range of colors and materials.
Continue Reading Below
BMW Individual Design Composition captivates from the very first glance thanks to the BMW Individual Almandine Brown metallic paint finish. Developed especially for the BMW 7 Series it underscores the contours with its deep shade of brown. An elegant impression is made perfect in the interior by the Mediterranean Brown of the BMW Individual fine-grain full ‘Merino’ leather equipment in Tartufo. The gleaming BMW Individual interior trim in Piano Finish Black together with the leather steering wheel with identical decorative appliqué blend harmoniously and set optical accents.
Harmoniously matched to the specific upholstery, the finish of the three available interior trims is designed to masterfully bring out the distinctive grain in each of the particular materials. There are over 30 square meters of leather used for the interior.
Eight paint finishes are available for the exterior, with the addition of special pigments helping to achieve their unique interplay of light and colour. As a result, each paint finish has its own character.
The range of colors and materials in the BMW Individual Collection is supplemented by additional equipment characteristics. Examples include the exclusive 20″ BMW Individual light alloy wheels V-spoke style 649I.
The entire range of the BMW Individual Collection will be available for the BMW 7 Series from March 2016.
Included in the BMW Individual Design Composition are:
- BMW Individual Almandine Brown metallic paint finish
- 20″ BMW Individual light alloy wheels V-spoke style 649 I Bicolor
- BMW Individual fine-grain full ‘Merino’ leather equipment in Tartufo
- BMW Individual headliner Alcantara Tartufo
- Door sill finishers in Aluminium with illuminated “BMW Individual” lettering
- BMW Individual interior trims in Piano Finish Black
- BMW Individual leather steering wheel with fine wood