There were only 22 of these M3s delivered to North America in Santorini Blue, 14 which were special edition delivered to Canada and only 8 to the US. A reader of BMWBLOG, Scott, is the proud owner of one of those E92 M3s in Santorini Blue. But if that does not make ownership special, Scott have invested over $55,000 in DINAN Performance Parts to it value, making it a true 1 of 1 Santorini Blue E92 M3 in the States.
“Over $55,000 in Dinan Performance enhancements all in total,” Scott told us. “I would value the car with its 1 or 8 Santorini Blue color combined with the Dinan Performance enhancements well into the $90,000-$100,000 range.”
The list o upgrades includes, among many others, a Dinan carbon fiber intake, adjustable coil over suspension, Brembo Brakes and Dinan’s reliable Performance Engine Software.
Scott was also eager to share with us some great photos of this unique car. The gallery and the full list of upgrades can be found below.
- Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil Over Suspension System (EDC compatible)
- Dinan FreeFlow Exhaust with Cat Delete and full racing X-Pipe with software
- Dinan High Flow Carbon fiber Intake
- Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit
- Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces
- Dinan Racing Rear Toe Links
- Dinan Pedal Cover Set for DTC Trans
- Dinan by Brembo Front and Rear Big Break Conversion
- Dinan Lightweight Tubular Adjustable 32mm Anti Roll Bar
- Dinan Camber Plates
- Dinan Performance Engine Software
Dinan does a great job documenting performance add to individual Vin plates. Dinan utilizes a point system to determine it S1, S2, and S3 signature packages. There attention to detail is unsurpassed as a premier tuner. If you were to ask me I own a car which few even know about often mistaken for Laguna Sega Blue and with Dinan Performance adds make it a 1 of 1.