This is the new BMW X7 as refined by BMW Individual

BMW X7 | October 17th, 2018 by 15
bmw x7 inspire bmw individual 01 830x553

To highlight the luxurious nature of the new X7, BMW will offer an Individual Program for those customers who are looking to further enhance and differentiate their seven seater SUV. Take for example this BMW X7 Individual which features the Ametrin Metallic color, giving the vehicle a noble and spectacular appearance. Inside, the interplay of fine Merino leather with contrasting stitching creates a unique environment for the owner of the X7 and its occupants.

bmw x7 inspire bmw individual 03 830x467

At launch time, BMW says that the following colors will be available:

• Alpine White
  • Ametrin Red (Individual)
  • Arctic Grey
  • Black Sapphire
  • Carbon Black (with M Sport Package)
  • Dark Graphite
  • Jet Black
  • Mineral White
  • Phytonic Blue
  • Pyrite Brown (Individual)
  • Ruby Black (Individual)
  • Tanzanite Blue (Individual)
  • Vermont Bronz

Just like with most other BMWs, the customization made possible by BMW Individual are quite extensive and often, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. And wallet, of course.

bmw x7 inspire bmw individual 02 830x467

In the US, the new BMW X7 will arrive in March 2019, with two models – the 2019 X7 xDrive40i starts at $73,900 and the 2019 X7 xDrive 50i at $92,600. Any decent BMW individualization will likely set you back a few thousand dollars.

It will also be interesting to see how creative US dealers will get, since the X7 clearly plays in a different league, catering to those with large pockets.

For more information on the new BMW X7, please follow the X7 tag.

15 responses to “This is the new BMW X7 as refined by BMW Individual”

1. Nabeel Awwad says:

AMAZING AMAZING ❤️❤️😍😍
    It’s My Dream Car 😍😍😍
    I hope from my GOD TO GIVE ME THE BEST CAR (SUV) in the WORLD THE X7

2. DTiek says:

Wait till you see it in person and sit in it. It will blow all the doubters minds. It has presence and class I haven’t seen in an SUV. Maybe I’m the only one here that feels that way but everyone who’s already seen this at the private reveal will vouch…

• disqus_N2EdJql2v3 says:

Agreed.

• Icebreakerr says:

what looks better M sport or the design excellence package?

• DTiek says:

Depends. See, I like the sleekness of the non m sport but I do like the muscular look of the m sport. I will buy the m sport though, just b’cos you get a bit more for your money when you compare them

• Icebreakerr says:

what colour will you go for :D and interior spec?

• DTiek says:

They had this dark grey colour. When they took the covers of and switched the lights on, my heart skipped a beat. Lol I think that was when the presenters knew they had a winner. Honestly, I didn’t expect that. My X6M is blue so I don’t know where my love for modern grey comes from.

• DTiek says:

The interior will have to be something similar to what they have in these pics. 2 tone, to make it feel relaxing. Another thing I failed to mention. The x5 was present. And when you take a closer look after being in the X7, it feels like BMW came up with the X7 interior and the x5 was an after thought. My advice is don’t compare the two, they look similar but miles apart.