BMW Japan announces a new limited edition BMW: the 4 Series Coupe “M Sport Style Edge”. The total run is limited to 70 units and it will go on sale on August 29.
Continue Reading Below
BMW 4 Series Coupe, which was launched in 2013, features the typical short overhangs, long hood and stylish roof line, all elegant proportions which has made the coupe a great seller for the Bavarians.
The BMW 4 Series Coupe M Sport Style Edge is based on the M Sport model and emphasizes a more dynamic driving performance and styling. Adaptive M suspension, M Sport brakes and the “Fast-track package that includes 19-inch M light-alloy are standard.
To match the Alpine White paint job, BMW included the BMW M Performance black kidney grille, black paint finish rear trunk spoiler and side skirts.
Here is the full list:
Special equipment contents of the BMW 4 Series M Sport Style Edge
- Body Color: Alpine White
- BMW M Performance black kidney grille
- BMW M Performance side skirts Film
- BMW M Performance rear trunk spoiler – (black paint finish)
- Adaptive LED headlights (LED high / low beam, LED front turn indicators, LED small light ring, LED accent line, LED front-side marker. With automatic optical axis adjustment mechanism)
- 19 inches M light-alloy wheels, double-spoke styling 442M by color (ferric gray)
(Front) 8Jx19 wheels + 225 / 40R19 tires,
(Rear) 5Jx19 wheels + 255 / 35R19 tire
- Adaptive M suspension
- M Sports brake
- Sensatec (synthetic leather) Leather seats: black (dedicated equipment)
- Front seat heating (driver’s seat and front passenger seat)
- BMW Individual Piano Finish Black interior trim / Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlights
- BMW M Performance stainless steel pedal set
- Dakota leather seat black
- Ash Grain Wood trim (with inlay)