BMW North America released the pricing for the 2016 BMW M3 and 2016 BMW M4 Coupe and Convertible. The facelifted M3 Sedan has a price increase of $1,200 for a total of $63,200. The 2016 BMW M4 Coupe also went up in price, $1,200 and now has an MSRP of $65,400. The M4 Convertible has an MSRP of $73,900, or a $1,400 price jump.
Standard equipment and pricing have changed versus MY15, as the following optional equipment is now standard for MY16:
- Comfort Access Keyless Entry (322)
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription (655)
- Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System (688)
There are also two new Individual colors:
- Smoked Topaz Metallic (X12)
- Champagne Quartz Metallic (X08)
These replace Moonstone and Pyrite Brown in the Individual color lineup.
Additionally, Sakhir Orange Metallic (B50), which had been discontinued as of 2/15 is showing once again as an available color for MY16.
The F80 M3 sedan also receives the following F30 interior/exterior Lifecycle Impulse (LCI) measures.
- New Rear LED Lights
- Door accents according to trim accent (similar to 3 Series GT and 4-Series Models)
Click below for the full ordering guide: