The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. BMW Group is present this year to introduce their latest and greatest performance parts and accessories. We’ve covered the BMW exhibit in previous articles, but today, we’re going to focus on the MINI brand.
MINI has also introduced to the American market the all-new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman, decked out with a plethora of aftermarket upgrades. Some of the standard features of the JCW Clubman include:
- Aerodynamic body kit including enhanced engine and brake cooling
- Black 18” JCW Grip Spoke Wheels (Not shown on SEMA display vehicle)
- John Cooper Works performance sport seats with integrated head rest
- John Cooper Works sport suspension
- Dual-outlet chrome-tipped sport exhaust
Fully accessorized versions of the MINI Cooper S Hardtop and the MINI Cooper Convertible models are also on display in the South Hall Lower – 40247 OR Central Hall, Racing Annex & Grand Lobby – 11001.
Here is a photo gallery of the MINI booth: