For many owners, having complete control of their exhaust system volume is a must in their BMW. The latest BMW high-performance vehicles come equipped with flaps that open up with ample throttle applied, allowing the car to sound tame and civilized at low RPM levels, and sound furious when flooring the pedal.
Continue Reading Below
Today, there is also an aftermarket solution that offer similar advantages. The Macht Schnell Exhaust Valve Control Module allows full control of the exhaust system and is compatible with all exhaust systems (OEM or aftermarket) while retaining the factory EVC control. The Macht Schnell Exhaust Valve Control (EVC) Module allows full user control of your exhaust system at the touch of a button. No clumsy key FOBs or additional equipment is needed – this is a 100% integrated solution and the first of its kind for current BMW models.
The Macht Schnell EVC Module supports the following features:
– FULL control over Exhaust Valve Control at the touch of a button – on the fly or while stationary
– Open/Close Exhaust Valve at YOUR command, or use BMW’s factory profile for Exhaust Valve Control
– Optional User-defined Valve Control Setting at startup (Open/Closed) or default to OEM operation
– Quiet Cold Start in mornings compared to OEM operation
– Easy 20-minute installation process with no wire cutting
– No dealer visits or coding required after installation
– Completely removable at any time
The Macht Schnell EVC Module can be ordered at a price of $495 and it comes with an easy installation procedure, allowing most owners to install it themselves. Currently this module is available for the 2014+ F2X 2-Series with electronic valve control, 2013+ F3X 3-Series with electronic valve control, 2014+ F3X 4-Series with electronic valve control and the 2015+ F8X M3/M4 (all models). The Macht Schnell EVC module also has a user-configurable Check Engine Light Suppressor model for those running Catless downpipes.
From what we’ve learned, it works with most custom exhaust systems.
Please take a look at the video added below to see the EVC Module in action.