Tesla Model X ‘Falcon Doors’ spotted in the wild

Videos | September 26th, 2015 by 95
tesla model x signature series specs 750x499

Some sneaking YouTubers were recently able to catch some video of a Tesla Model X test mule driving around in the wild. The two creepers were able to corner the Model X in a parking lot and ended up right behind it as it opened up its rear gullwing doors, dubbed Falcon Doors by Tesla. In the video, we get a good look at the process and mechanism of the doors and how they open. The do look pretty cool, but there are a couple of troubling aspects of the design.

When the doors open, it seems that there isn’t a ton of room on either side as the car opens, making this possibly difficult to do in tight spaces. While it doesn’t look terrible, we’re definitely going to have to see the Model X open its Falcon Wings, or whatever Tesla wants to call them, in a tight parking spot to make sure its occupants aren’t trapped in the egg-looking Model X. Another strange aspect of the car is that the front doors open like normal doors. We saw this in renderings and pictures, but in real-time, with both doors open, it looks rather odd. It’s a curious design and I’m not quite sure I like it. The rear doors look cool on their own from behind, but with both open the car just looks strange and not very sleek, it just seems messy.

That’s another thing, in person the Model X is not a very good looking car. It looks like a Model S got some bad collagen implants and is all puffy now. Which is surprising, because the Model S is an attractive car. Its design is getting a bit stale now, compared to when it first debuted, but it’s still a handsome looking car. This Model X, though, shows that Tesla designers have no imagination and just made a fat Model S with no other interesting design cues except for doors that may or may not trap rear passengers if the parking spot is tight.

tesla model x image 750x422

The Model X seemed to be the next big thing when we first heard about it. But with cars like the Audi e-tron Quattro debuting, we can see that the Model X is hopelessly behind the times. in terms of innovative design. It looks like a Model S turned into a minivan and doesn’t have much more than the Model S, in terms of innovation and technology. The more and more I see the Model X, the less I’m impressed. But kudos to the people who found it driving around and got some video for us all to watch.

95 responses to “Tesla Model X ‘Falcon Doors’ spotted in the wild”

1. StefanoR99 says:

Looks 10 times better in real life than in the pictures. Wish had the cash for one.

2. Scott R says:

Looks like the factory parking lot in Fremont, right by the retail store.

3. Tomas says:

Don’t be mad BMW – you’re not fooling anyone

4. Ken says:

Kind of a brain-dead blog. Tesla has clearly said one of the main points of the doors is they need less width to open all the way than a regular car.

There are pictures posted that clearly show this too.

Try doing some research before you write about something or just admit your extreme bias.

• The door’s width when opening was a genuine concern of many who saw the video, not just us. Yes Tesla claims it’s fine and it probably is, but watching it without another vehicle next to it to actually see is concerning. Also, when talking about it trapping passengers was a bit of a joke, a poor attempt at humor. There should be a sarcasm font…

As far as bias, we’ve raved about the Model S here plenty. The Model X has been getting lukewarm feedback from many publications, not just us.

• Ken says:

If you are writing a blog it should be more insightful than an average person just watching a video and making wrong, uninformed conclusions or there is no reason for the blog.

It is incredibly easy to do the most basic research to see the doors need less room than a conventional design – not more. It’s not a Tesla ‘claim’, it is clearly demonstrated.

You are also making claims with zero facts. I have not seen the ‘many publications’ you are talking about but there are many other biased publications out there.

Since the Model X is already sold out until the middle of next year with about 30,000 already reserved, in reality, the ‘feedback’ is quite excellent.

• From Jalopnik on this video: “The video shows that Model X owners don’t have to have a crazy amount of room on each side of the car for the doors to swing out — something that’s been a concern revolving around the concept. ”

From Car and Driver being funny about the doors like we were: “they appear ready to interfere with the loading of children, possibly swooping down to snack on your pre-teens.”

No one is claiming that the doors will be bad, simply that it’s possible they could be tricky in tights spaces, much like Mercedes SLS Gullwing doors which were fine most of the time but sometimes were cumbersome, if you’ve driven one, you’d know. And like Car and Driver shows, sometimes its just fun to be facetious. No need to get huffy about an article which simply said that its possible the doors could be an issue in some situations.

• Ken says:

You were wrong and you should admit it.

You didn’t ‘work hard’ because you clearly did no research.

You wrote: “When the doors open, it seems that there isn’t a ton of room on either side as the car opens, making this possibly difficult to do in tight spaces.”

That isn’t ‘humor’, that is just completely wrong. The doors need less space to open – not more. It is not a ‘minute detail’. It is one of the main advantages of the door’s design.

Calling a main point of a design a ‘minute detail’ is quire dishonest.

You also gave examples that further prove you wrong instead of helping your case.

Jalopnik was informative and was correcting misconceptions about the doors while all you did was spread misconceptions about the doors.

See the difference?

Car and Driver was funny about the appearance of the doors but did not give any false information the way you did.

See the difference?

In order for something to be truly funny, it needs to be based on some kernel of recognizable truth. You based your ‘humor’ on a completely false premise. Actually a premise that was the opposite of the truth, which is a fail.

You are only digging yourself in deeper by continuing to deny your mistakes.

• iLeicaMike says:

“You are only digging yourself in deeper by continuing to deny your mistakes.”

Oh the irony…

• Ken says:

You just proved yourself a drooling moron – again.

Show us all how any of the above facts are incorrect, Village Idiot.

It is great fun to prove you a pathetic idiot over and over.

I’m waiting.

• iLeicaMike says:

You’ll be waiting for a while, Ken. If you feel like you’re worth anything more than the 10 seconds it takes to reply from the disqus sidebar you are very poorly mistaken.

You are now lying.

I post facts about many different subjects. Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue because you can’t.

I’m sure you hear the term “You have completely failed” many times a day.

I have now proved you a liar.

I have also proved you droolingly stupid many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

Great job, Village Idiot.

Now show everyone what a good obedient dog you are and say more stupid lies to entertain us, pathetic loser.

• iLeicaMike says:

To everyone viewing this discussion or considering replying to Ken please be aware that Ken intentionally targets Tesla focused articles/discussions that do not positively promote Tesla, in an attempt to skew the conversation in Tesla’s favor.

You can clearly see above, when this is pointed out, how he becomes hostile at the insinuation. It is best not to engage; simply vote down the profiles comment and move on.

• Ken says:

That’s my good obedient, doggie. LOL!

You have posted zero facts that show any of the facts I posted as incorrect so you are now desperately and pathetically trying to change the subject.

I have proved you a liar many times now.

I have proved you a drooling moron many times now.

Meanwhile I have posted facts that prove brain-dead liars like you wrong.

You have no credibility left with any intelligent human.

Those are more facts that you cannot deny.

Now make us all laugh again with more of your low IQ drivel.

Speak for me again, my stupid little dog! Now!

• iLeicaMike says:

I’m assuming you’d like me to leave this here as well…

For those curious Ken is, in reality, Ken Trough; a Sales Engineer, who is based in San Francisco, CA. He has published articles with the intent of promoting Tesla products, self-describes as a “journalist”, “recognized leader in the electric vehicle movement”, and has held a series of external contractor roles with various tech companies. Currently I would consider him “unemployed”, however I am sure he would prefer the term “self-employed”.

Lastly as a member of the Board of Directors for the National Electric Drag Racing Association he clearly stands to profit from the success in the EV field (especially Tesla), and his comments clearly show a bias in this regard.

Like I said, Ken, marking your Disqus profile as private does not actually make it private; those of us with access to user information for Disqus profiles can very easily pull up your information. I would strongly encourage you to actively engage in discussions positively going forward, rather than attempting to use insults and heavily biased/false information for your personal gain. You have lost any semblance of credibility at this point, and eventually you will need to either leave or try and pick up the pieces of your reputation.

• Ken says:

LOL! Nice job proving you have absolutely zero will power and let me totally control you!

You are lying – again BTW. I am not Ken Trough and I do not live in SF.
            I am not paid by any company to post nor am I involved in any drag racing organization.

I have just proved you a liar, yet again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

It is you that has been proven a drooling moron by many people many times because your lies are so childishly easy to prove.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

No show everyone what loser moron you are my obedient doggie.

Speak for your owner again. Now!

• Horatiu B. says:

Ok. It’s enough. Stop.

• Ken says:

Happy to. Please tell iLeicaMike to stop lying and making false accusations.

• Ken says:

iLeicaMike is now posting phone numbers and home addresses.

He is clearly mentally ill and you should ban him.

• iLeicaMike says:

Ken, I anticipated that you would deny that you were Ken Trough. I have no qualms continuing to post your information; you’ve made it public so it seems perfectly acceptable. Please note that this is the last response you will receive from me directly, however I will continue to share a summary of your posting history, attempts to shill for Tesla, and direct contact information, on automotive related articles going forward.

Those of you looking to reach out to Ken directly may do so via the following information:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTrough/posts

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trough/

Home Address:
            500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

Other known aliases: Gabriel Lukeris, Mike Else, Douglas Peck, El Rinconcito, Mike Hodkinson, Karma Stephens, Wolfram Kinzler

You are lying – again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

• Ken says:

More information; before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

2) Insult the article author/commenter/original poster

3) Wax poetic about his vast knowledge on Tesla, and every one else’s ignorance on the subject.

It is obvious when reviewing the accounts comment history that this is either someone who likely suffers from some form of social disorder. It is also important to know that ‘Ken’ has a personal interest in the success of Tesla products, as the account holder owns stock in Tesla and is currently an unemployed engineer living in the San Francisco, CA area.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You have been proven a liar by many people many times.

You have been proven droolingly stupid by many people many times.

You have been banned by many sites.

It is about to happen again.

Tesla doesn’t pay anyone to promote their cars because they have already outsold all cars in their class, moron.

They also would not pay anyone to point out that you are a Village Idiot lying loser because you do that yourself with every word you post.

Your brain is too tiny to even comprehend that there are more than one person with the same name. LOL!

You are clearly mentally ill. Get help.

You have no credibility left with a single thinking human.

You just lost again because that is all you will ever do, pathetic, lying loser.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

I would like to apologize to everyone here. Ken is 100% right while I have lied and acted like a complete fool.

I have made false accusations and I am sorry. It was just that Ken had beaten me so badly and proved I was wrong so many times, I guess I kind of panicked. I’m not very intelligent and make these kind of mistakes often.

I am very frustrated in my life. I can’t satisfy women and have no friends so I get angry and lash out.

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

If any of you are reading Ken’s comments, before you respond please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

2) Insult the article author/commenter/original poster

It’s pretty clear at this point that this is either someone who likely suffers from some form of social disorder, or is clearly being compensated for promoting Tesla products.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. I’m just not smart enough to think clearly. Ken was completely right.

• iLeicaMike says:

Nico, you really don’t need to pander to armchair critics. If they had the access, talent, and drive, that you have it would be their name beneath the article title instead of yours. You’ve already won without having to say a word.

The article was spot on, the humor light, and the information accurate. Thank you for the good read.

• Thank you, I really appreciate that. It’s frustrating sometimes when people attack the most minute of details of an article, attack us personally and professionally and miss the entire point of the article in the process. And they don’t appreciate how hard we work to bring informative, refreshing and entertaining new articles each day.

So thank you for reading and appreciating what we do. And your welcome :)

• iLeicaMike says:

Nico, I spent a good…well less than five minutes…looking up Ken’s comment history. It looks like he’s trying to shill for Tesla. His Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

2) Insult the article author/commenter/original poster

It’s pretty clear at this point that this is either someone who like suffers from some form of social disorder, or is clearly being compensated for promoting Tesla products.

Ken, if you’re reading this you should understand something; creating a private Disqus profile does not actual make your activity and profile information private. Would you like me to recommend some good therapists in your area?

• Ken says:

You just proved yourself a droolingly stupid, lying loser – again.

You have completely failed to show any of the facts I posted as untrue.

Because you made such a lying fool of yourself, you are now desperately trying to delete and rewrite all your posts – but it is too late.

I have already proved you a liar and a moron.

You have no credibility left with any thinking person.

Great job, dopey. LOL!

• iLeicaMike says:

Ken, by this point you’ve probably figured out I stopped reading what your saying a while ago. Please let me know if you would like me to add this information to the default reply I have written for your comments:

• Ken says:

LOL! I love that you have absolutely zero will power and let me totally own you!

You are lying – again BTW. I am not Ken Trough and I do not live in SF.

I have just proved you a liar, yet again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

No show everyone what loser moron you are my obedient doggie.

Speak for your owner again my pathetic dog. Now!

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTrough/posts

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trough/

Home Address:
            500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You are lying – again. And also proving to everyone that you are also mentally ill.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

You just lost again, Village Idiot. LOL!

• Ken says:

Those looking for more information, before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You have been proven a liar by many people many times.

You have been proven droolingly stupid by many people many times.

You have been banned by many sites.

It is about to happen again.

Tesla doesn’t pay anyone to promote their cars because they have already outsold all cars in their class.

You are clearly mentally ill. Get help.

You have no credibility left with a single thinking human.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

I am very frustrated in my life. I make no money and I can’t satisfy women and have no friends so I get angry and lash out.

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right.

• Ken says:

Wrong. I have proven the information is not accurate. The proper info could have been found with 5th grade research skills.

I did the research the author did not.

Try and catch up.

• iLeicaMike says:

Go troll elsewhere, Ken. Your 5th grade research skills should be put to better use, like determining if that paste you had for breakfast is going to give you gas.

• Ken says:

You just proved yourself a drooling moron.

Posting facts is not trolling, dimwit.

Stupid people always fear actual facts.

Get a 5th grader to explain it to you. LOL!

• iLeicaMike says:

When you text your grandchildren do you end it with a cute little signature? Something along the lines of

“I can feel death creeping slowly closer each day, yet here I am failing to hide my advanced age in an internet comment section argument.

-Love,

Grandpa Ken”

• Ken says:

Have you explained to your grandchildren that you have an IQ below 60?

And that is why you are paralyzed with fear when confronted with any new technology or even a coherent thought?

Everyone is laughing at you, pathetic drooling old fool.

• iLeicaMike says:

I enjoy how you keep projecting your personal challenges onto others. Keep pushing out your own securities, the fodder is like music to my ears.

• Ken says:

I have proved you a drooling moron multiple times now and you keep crawling back to me for more.

Are you really this stupid or just a masochist?

Either way, it’s great fun for me.

Show everyone what a Village Idiot you are again, loser.

I’m waiting. Speak, dimwit.

• iLeicaMike says:

You haven’t proven anything except your desire to stroke your own ego. If you truly believe that I am the one the community is mocking here you truly have become desperate.

Keep commenting, trying to pull up baseless playground insults while exposing your own ineptitude. I’m more than happy to post an apathetic reply so that you may continue your parade of idiocy.

At least a skilled troll is memorable; as I said before you are just boring.

• Ken says:

LOL! That’s my good little doggie!!

Your low IQ lies have no influence on anyone since your credibility has been completely destroyed for any thinking person.

Now show everyone how obsessed you are with me and how I completely control you. Speak again for me, my obedient dog. Now!

Just for you, Ken:

• Ken says:

LoL That’s my good obedient doggie!

You are lying – again. I am not Ken Trough and I do not live in SF.

I have just proved you a liar, yet again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

You just lost again, Village Idiot. LOL!

Now show everyone how you do everything you are told and speak for me like my good, stupid doggie. Now!

• iLeicaMike says:

For those of you looking to reach out to Ken directly he has asked me to provide the following information through his actions:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTrough/posts

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trough/

Home Address:
            500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

You are lying – again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

You just lost again, Village Idiot. LOL!

• iLeicaMike says:

For those seeking more information, before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You are lying – again. You are also proving to everyone that you are mentally ill.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

You just lost again, Village Idiot. LOL!

• Ken says:

Anyone seeking more information, before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You have been proven a liar by many people many times.

You have been proven droolingly stupid by many people many times.

You have been banned by many sites.

It is about to happen again.

Your brain is too tiny to comprehend that there are more than one person with the same name. LOL!

You are clearly mentally ill. Get help.

You have no credibility left with a single thinking human.

• Ken says:

If you would are seeking more information, before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You have been proven a liar by many people many times.

You have been proven droolingly stupid by many people many times.

You have been banned by many sites.

It is about to happen again.

You are clearly mentally ill. Get help.

You have no credibility left with a single thinking human.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right and I am a total loser.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

I am very frustrated in my life. I make no money. I can’t satisfy women and have no friends so I get angry and lash out.

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right.

• iLeicaMike says:

To those of you reading Ken’s comments, before you respond please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

• Ken says:

I have proved you drooling stupid many times.

I have proved you a liar many times.

You have shown zero facts that show any of my facts untrue so you are pathetically and desperately trying to change the subject.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking human.

You seem to have become obsessed with me since I made such a fool of you.

You aren’t man enough to admit you are completely wrong, so you keep come crawling back to me to be made a loser fool of again and again.

Speak for me again, my Village Idiot loser dog. Now.

• iLeicaMike says:

Ken, as you’d like to continue to push the topic I am more than happy to continue to provide information to the community. Please let me know if you would like me to add this information to the default reply I have written for your comments:

• Ken says:

LOL! I love that you have absolutely zero will power and let me totally control you!

You are lying – again BTW. I am not Ken Trough and I do not live in SF.

I have just proved you a liar, yet again.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

No show everyone what loser moron you are my obedient doggie.

Speak for your owner again. Now!

• iLeicaMike says:

For those of you looking to reach out to Ken directly may do so via the following information:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTrough/posts

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trough/

Home Address:
            500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

You are lying – again. And now also proving to everyone that you are mentally ill.

I have posted facts.

Facts that you have completely failed to prove untrue – because you can’t.

It is you that has been proven a liar by many people many times.

I have destroyed your credibility with any thinking person.

You just lost again, Village Idiot. LOL!

• Ken says:

If you are seeking more information, before replying to Ken, please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less once they’ve been posted), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ke

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

Home Address:

500 Finne RdRedwood Vly, CA 95470-9592

Telephone: 707-485-7727

• Ken says:

This person has been banned by many, many sites.

He is quite mentally ill.

• Ken says:

You have been proven a liar by many people many times.

You have been proven droolingly stupid by many people many times.

You have been banned by many sites.

It is about to happen again.

You are clearly mentally ill. Get help.

You have no credibility left with a single thinking human.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right. I am a nothing, a total loser.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right. I am a loser and a total failure.

• Horatiu B. says:

if you don’t stop, we will ban you

• Ken says:

Why have you not, at least, deleted his comments with someone’s personal information including address and phone number?

• Ken says:

There are still some left. I will flag them. Thanks.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

For those of you reading Ken’s comments, before you respond please know the following: the ‘Ken’ Disqus account makes comments on Tesla articles pretty regularly (close to every ~10 minutes or less), and specifically targets articles/comments/forums that speak poorly of Tesla.

• Ken says:

There are still, at least, 7 posts that list an address and phone number. Can you see them?

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

• Ken says:

You are not intelligent enough to fool a single person.

All you are doing is demonstrating your obsession with me since I completely beat you so easily.

You can’t win with facts so your tiny brain seems to have had a complete meltdown.

Very entertaining.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

2) Insult the article author/commenter/original poster

It is obvious, when reviewing the accounts comment history, that this is someone who likely suffers from a social disorder. It is also important to know that ‘Ken’ has a personal interest in the success of Tesla products, as the account holder owns stock in Tesla and is currently an unemployed engineer living in the San Francisco, CA area.

To contact Ken directly please reach out at:

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentrough

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenTr

Public Disqus Profile: https://disqus.com/by/Ken_Trou

• Ken says:

You are too droolingly stupid to fool a single person.

I have proved you a liar many times.

You have zero facts and are wrong about everything.

Your panicked, pathetic and impotent lashing out is a sign of serious mental illness.

You just keep losing again and again because that is all you ever do and ever will do.

• Ken says:

He has now taken to posting under the screen name Ken on all his posts.

• Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right and I am a total failure and loser.

• CDspeed says:

This is from the Tesla owners club site.

5. Christian says:

Damn I would like to have this car.

6. CDspeed says:

I like the falcon doors but I am concerned about their durability in everyday use, and the occasional low ceiling or overhang. To be fair though my last M3 was the convertible with the folding hard top, it was far more complex, and looked a lot more delicate then Tesla’s falcon doors do.

7. Keef Wivaneff says:

Screech. OK kids, this is where you get out.
    Can’t open the back doors once I go in the car-park.
    Don’t ****ing argue with me GET OUT.
    (pushes button)
    Creak,,uurrk creak KABOOM
    Oh sorry lady.
    Here, let me help you.
    That’s an ugly looking gash.
    Your head’s not looking real good either.

Run along kids, go and buy yourselves some Coke.
    That dude with the dreadlocks over there can probably give you some

• Knetter says:

Ah so you’ve moved on to the falcon doors now?
      So tell me idiotic one; how’d those grid fins work out for you? You probably have such an inflated sense of self that you probably still think you know better. At some point you’ll fade away like all trolls do.

8. Matt Stokes says:

Did anybody else find those few seconds waiting for the thing to go up and done a little tedious?

9. Tom Moore says:

Dang, how did they manage to get 30,000 orders for this thing before producing even one? Maybe have a look at a different take on it, and you’ll understand…

10. Ken is compensated by Tesla says:

Again, I am so sorry for acting like such an idiot. Ken was completely right.