The best things in life really are worth waiting, like this Santorini Blue BMW F82 M4. The owner waited many long months for his car to arrive on American shores. At a quick glance, Santorini looks very similar to Yas Marina Blue, but in real life, it’s actually a deeper and darker blue without a metallic finish.
Santorini’s namesake is an island off the Greek mainland and the churches found throughout the island feature bright blue roofs. The blue on those church rooftops was clearly the inspiration of the hue that is painted onto this sexy blue coupe. Or maybe the color was inspired by the bright yet deep blue of Santorini’s skies and waters instead? Either story is just as fascinating!
This F82 M4 is its owner’s 10th car modified by European Auto Source. He wasted no time as he parted with his old M4 and as soon as he drove off the dealer lot, he made a beeline towards EAS to have his parts installed.
Right away, this car received a smorgasbord of parts including an Akrapovic exhaust and HRE wheels. The full list of upgrades can be seen below:
- Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust System
- BMW – Performance Gloss Black Side Markers
- BMW – M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
- BMW – M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- BMW – M Performance Carbon Fiber DCT Shift Knob
- BMW – M Performance Carbon Fiber & Alcantara DCT Console Trim
- BMW – M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
- EAS Personalized Coding
- H&R – Sport Lowering Springs
- HRE P101 Wheel Set
- iND – Painted Front Reflectors
- Macht Schnell – Exhaust Valve Control (EVC) Module
This Santorini Blue M4 already looked amazing in stock form but with the addition of high-quality and tasteful mods, it’ll look right at home parked between a Ferrari and Lamborghini at a Saturday morning car show.