In Japan, the 100th birthday is celebrated by BMW with a special model BMW i3 Carbo Night limited to 40 copies. Despite the Carbo Night badge, the limited edition i3 doesn’t feature any additional carbon surfaces. The exterior was painted in the new Fluid Black color in combination with the so-called Black Belt.
Continue Reading Below
The colored accents are available in the BMW i blue on the kidney and side trim. LED headlights and 20-inch alloy wheels are also standard, while inside a Harman / Kardon sound system will delight the driver. As a little bonus, the 40 customers will get a carbon fiber case for their smartphone and a wireless home speaker system.
The i3 will cost 5,980,000 Japanese YEN or around $55,000.
BMW i3 Celebration Edition Carbonight special equipment content
- Body color: Fluid Black
- LED headlight
- 20 inches BMW i double spoke styling 430 alloy wheels
(front) 5Jx20 wheel + 155 / 60R20 tire,
(rear) 5Jx20 wheel + 175 / 55R20 tire
- Sun protection glass (rear door window, luggage compartment-side window, rear window)
- Interior: BMW i Interior Design LOFT
- Front seat heaters (driver’s seat and front passenger seat)
- harman / kardon HiFi speaker system (360W, 12 speakers, 7-channel surround)
- Private Special Edition interior plate
- BMW Connected Drive premium
- Connected Drive Service
- BMW driver support desk
- BMW Apps
- Purchase bonus (accessories / ancillary services)
- Carbon iPhone Cover Case
- harman / kardon AURA STUDIO (wireless home speaker system)
- Free installation of charging equipment to the home (e- installation), or BMW Service Inclusive