European Auto Source is announcing a new VF Engineering system for the M3: the VF540.
Similar in many ways to the VF620, this non-cooled entry level system provides a whopping 540 horsepower and 370tq at the crank. Powered by the ultra-reliable Vortech V3Si compressor, the system feeds 4.0-4.5psi of boost for hugely improved acceleration and instant throttle response while maintaining the original smoothness, quality and reliability.
This latest kit is the result of over 10 years of supercharging experience to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate driver’s car.
– 540 hp / 370 ft/lbs
– Vortech V3Si Compressor, in exclusive VFE Ceramic Black finish
– 4.0-4.5psi manifold boost pressure
– Textured cast-aluminum intake manifold
– High flow Greddy Type R overrun bypass valve system
– CNC Machined T6061 supercharger Bracket, T3 anodized for strength and durability
– K&N Oiled Type Air Filter, with rotomolded intake tract
– Hex OBD2 USB Flash Cable capable of loading multiple tunes/diagnostics
– Upgraded Bosch fuel injectors
– Silicone Coupler Hoses w/ Norma euro-style hose clamps
– OBD2 compliant for dealer diagnostics
– Fully reversible conversion
– Detailed Instructions
– 1 year unlimited mileage warranty
– Easily upgradable to VF620