California-based tuner Vorsteiner has just unveiled a new update to their BMW M3 GTRS3. Built on top of the BMW M3 Coupe, the GTRS3 M3 was the first of its kind in the Vorsteiner lineup when released in 20100. The GTRS3 Aero Package consists of complete splitter, extended front fenders, extended side skirts, rear quarter panel fender arch extensions, and a wide-stance rear bumper with integrated carbon diffuser. The new upgrade is dubbed “Candy Cane” because of its pure Alpine White exterior combined with striking red body parts, including red side mirrors, wheels, bonnet and…the BMW Roundel.
The lightweight titanium exhaust system and the new set of red V-309 Forged 5 Spoke wheels size 20″ combined with Michelin PS2 Sport Tires 285/25/20 325/25/20 complete the look.
To increase power output, Vorsteiner has created two different stages, but specifics have yet to be revealed. What we do know is that Stage II is ready to pump out up to 620 horsepower.
Here is a list of the M3 GTRS3 “Candy Cane” upgrades:
2011 BMW M3 Coupe
- Vorsteiner GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Wide body Conversion
- Vorsteiner Vented Carbon Fiber Race Hood
- Vorsteiner VRS Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
- Vorsteiner Lightweight Titanium Exhaust System
- Vorsteiner V-309 Forged 5 Spoke Concave Centers 20×10.5J | 20x12J Wheels
- Vorsteiner Red Piping Logo Embroidered Floor Mats
- Michelin PS2 Sport Tires 285/25/20 325/25/20
- Brembo GTR Big Brake Kit System Front and Rear
- KW V3 EDC Coil over Suspension System
- AA E9X M3 Supercharger 620hp Stage II