When BMW released the first generation BMW X5 M, there were many purists who opposed the heavyweight SUV. However, the X5 M has proved itself on and off the track, giving thousands of owners a glimpse of supercar performance, albeit with a spacious interior, daily usability and a plenty of room for four. The new generation BMW X5 M has been released not so long ago and we’ve finally seeing tuning shops applying their magic to improve the car looks and performance.
This BMW X5 M customization project was done by IND Distribution. As usual, the parts installed on this Long Beach Blue Metallic X5 M are top notch and have given the car an even more premium and sporty look.
IND’s interpretation of the X5M strives to maintain the car’s sense of luxury and composure, while adding M car touches that bring it’ Motorsport character to the forefront.
IND’s X5M was enhanced with the following components:
- ACS Lowering Kit
- IND custom painted front grilles
- IND custom painted side grilles
- IND “black chrome” trunk badge
- Eisenmann Race exhaust system
- RKP rear diffuser
- Motorsport Hardware Stud Conversion
- Velos Solo V Forged Wheels – 22×10.5 front amd 22×12 rear
- Brushed with double dark clear finish
- Pirelli Scorpion tires – sized 295/30/22 front and 335/25/22 rear
The final look of this Long Beach Blue Metallic BMW X5 M is both clean and aggressive, making it a perfect sporty SUV to take to the track, or drive your family around the city.
Check out the media gallery right below that will give you more details on this project.