The upcoming BMW M235i will sell for $43,100 in the United States.
The new 2 Series Coupe, and implicitly the M235i Coupe, will make its debut at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. BMW’s U.S. customer will only have model options, the 228i and M235i. The base price for the 228i is $32,100, without the $925 destination and handling fee.
European Deliver prices are not available at this time.
The BMW M235i Coupe is the latest member of the BMW M Performance Automobile family.
BMW M235i Coupe specifications
- Six-cylinder in-line gasoline engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology (twin-scroll turbocharger, High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic variable valve timing, Double-Vanos)
- Capacity: 2,979 cc
- Output: 315 hp at 5,800 – 6,000 rpm
- Max. torque 332 lb-ft at 1,300 – 4,500 rpm
- Acceleration [0 – 60 mph]: 4.8 seconds with 8-speed sport automatic transmission
- Top speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph
- Preliminary EPA Mileage Estimates (mpg) – 22 city/32 highway/25 combined for the 8-speed sport automatic. 19 city/28 highway/22 combined for the 6-speed manual
Length: 4,432 millimeters / 174.4 in
Width 1,774 millimeters / 69.8 in
Height: 1,418 millimeters / 55.2 in
Wheelbase: 2,690 millimeters / 105.9 in
Front Track: 1,521 millimeters / 59.8 in
Rear Track: 1,556 millimeters / 61.2 in
Trunk Capacity: 390 liters