The BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA) was founded in 1969 and is the home of over 70,000 BMW enthusiasts and owners from around the country. The independent club is split across five regions and 67 chapters, and along with the impressive number of active members, it makes it the largest single-marque car club in the world.
The non-profit organization has its headquarters in Greenville, South Carolina, the home of BMW’s U.S. plant. Each one of the 67 chapters are independent corporations chartered by BMW CCA and during the year they host a wide range of social, technical, and driving events such as autocrosses, high-performance driving schools, rallies, concours car shows, and Club Racing weekends.
Being a member of the BMW CCA for the past six years, I can speak directly about the DNA of the club which is not just about cars, but also about the people. Like-minded enthusiasts share a passion for the marque and their interests go far beyond the automotive world.
Such a large car club wouldn’t be the same without its own car magazine. Meet Roundel, the club’s national monthly magazine which is filled with BMW-related news, classifieds, event coverage, reviews of current models, tech articles, and columns by notable authors. It’s been called “the best damn car-club magazine on the planet” by Car and Driver. Local BMW CCA chapters also publish newsletters to inform members about upcoming events.
But there is more. Members of the club are eligible for exclusive vehicle rebates, discounts on BMW parts and service, admission to members-only events, and full access to exclusive website content—including forums, galleries, and classified ads.
BMW CCA in collaboration with BMWBLOG would like to extend a special offer to our readers:
The first 300 people who join the Club using promo code: BMWBLOG12 will receive a special discounted rate on membership! Purchase a one year membership at $40 (save $8), two years at $80 (save $11), and three years at $120 (save $14)! Four and five year memberships are available for $178 and $220 (standard rates).
To receive this special offer, please use the discount code: BMWBLOG12. Offer ends Wednesday, December 26, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Join now the thousands of enthusiasts from around the country and become a member of the BMW family: Sign Up Now!
Here is a summary of the member benefits and discounts:
- Buying a BMW? Get a rebate of $250 to $1500 on a new, certified pre-owned, or lease after 1-year of membership in the Club without a lapse. Please refer to the terms and conditions for complete details. Link: http://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_
- Discounts on parts and service at participating BMW centers, independent dealers, and distributors.
- Subscription to Roundel Magazine Called “the best car-club magazine on the planet” by Car and Driver. Some members would rather give up their first-born than the latest issue of Roundel!
- 15% Off BMW Performance Center Driving Schools. BMW CCA members get a 15% discount on BMW’s popular Performance Driving School programs, held throughout the year at the BMW Performance Driving Center in Spartanburg, S.C., and at other select locations throughout the U.S.
- Hotels Save 20% at InterContinental Hotels Group properties…three nights at $100/night and your membership has paid for itself!
- Car Rentals Save up to 18% on Hertz and Avis rentals…at $50/day just 6 rentals = membership paid!
Plus, many more benefits and services exclusive to Club members. Member Benefits: http://www.bmwcca.org/