Poland-based BMW Dobrzański dealership brings us today a special BMW 5 Series with the help of BMW Individual program. This BMW 540i xDrive sedan gets the beautiful San Marino Blue which is not available as a standard color in the 5 Series lineup. The beautiful shade of blue was first offered on the BMW M6 Convertible and it has since landed on other BMWs, like the new M4 CS.
The G30 5 Series sedan not only stands out with this unique color combination but it also features a wide range of M Performance Parts which aim to give the car a special look in a sea of sedans, and enhance its performance and sportiness.
The list of upgrade is quite extensive so we’ve listed them below:
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
- BMW M Performance Side Skirt Adhesive Films
- BMW M Performance Style 669M Matte Black Bi Color 20″
- BMW M Performance Exhaust System
- BMW M Performance Brake System, Red
- BMW M Performance Black Kidney Grille
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- BMW M Performance Leather Alcantara Steering Wheel
The Goldilocks model in the 5 Series range is without a doubt the BMW 540i. With its 3.0 liter turbocharged I6 engine, the 540i makes 335 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. When paired with an eight-speed automatic, the 540i can get from 0-60 mph in a scant 4.7 seconds. But it isn’t just the speed that’s impressive. It’s the smoothness with which that engine pulls. We’ve tested the 540i several times before and always came back impressed.
For more information visit bmw-dobrzanski.pl and click below for additional photos: