The ClipperCreek HCS-40 Level 2 electric vehicle charging station is now available with a “Ruggedized” option. The HCS-40R and HCS-40PR (with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 plugs), feature a rubber overmolded SAE-J1772 connector, a field-replaceable connector latch, and a five year warranty. The HCS-40R and HCS-40PR are affordable solutions designed for fleet, parking lot, and extreme weather conditions, and it’s a popular choice for the BMW i3.
The Ruggedized option is offered at an additional $100 to the base price of $565 for the hardwired HCS-40 and $589 for the plug-in HCS-40P.
Features of the HCS-40R and HCS-40PR include:
- 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE-J1772TM connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall mount SAE-J1772TM connector holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
The HCS-40R and HCS-40PR are available for purchase immediately at www.clippercreek.com or by calling the ClipperCreek customer service center 877-694-4194.