Mid life cycle update and newly available diesel and rear wheel drive versions.
The 2015 BMW X3 has received a mid life cycle update bringing exciting exterior and interior enhancements along with many new options and features. In addition, we are pleased to announce the introduction of two new model variants – the X3 sDrive28i and the X3 xDrive28d. The X3 sDrive28i provides a great new entry price point into the X3 family, while the X3 xDrive28d and its 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo diesel engine provides an outstanding balance of performance and efficiency.
Continue Reading Below
Changes to the standard equipment:
- Sport Leather steering wheel is now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Roof rails are now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Burl Walnut Wood trim is now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- LED fog lights are now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Sun visors are now extendable for greater coverage
Lines and Packages changes:
Technology Package (ZTP)
- No longer includes 6NS Enhanced USB & Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration (available as standalone option)
Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB)
- Now also includes Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, and Surround View
Lighting Package (ZLP)
- New upgrade available to Full LED Headlights with High Beam Assistant on xDrive28i
- Newly available package for xDrive35i including Full LED Headlights with High Beam Assistant
hanges to standalone options:
- 322 Comfort Access now includes smart opening and closing functionality (no smart open/close function with M Sport)
- 609 Navigation system now comes with iDrive touchpad controller
New Standalone Options
- 5DL Surround View
- 5DP Parking Assistant
- 688 Harman/Kardon Sound System
- 6NS Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration
Deleted Standalone Options
- 3AH Rear View Camera with Top View (functionality now included in 5DL Surround View)
- 3AT Roof rails in satin aluminum (now standard)
- 3XL X-Line exterior trim package (new xLine available)
- 5AC High beam assistant (now available in ZLP Lighting Package)
- 677 Premium hi-fi system (replaced by Harman/Kardon Sound System)
Paint and Upholstery changes:
- A75 Melbourne Red Metallic
- A83 Glacier Silver Metallic
- A96 Mineral White Metallic
- B53 Sparkling Brown Metallic
- A82 Vermillion Red Metallic
- 354 Titanium Silver Metallic
- 896 Blue Water Metallic
- B06 Sparkling Bronze Metallic
- LUD3 Saddle Brown Nevada Leather
- LUNE Ivory White Nevada Leather with red contrast stitching (only with M Sport)
- LUNF Mocha Nevada Leather with orange contrast stitching (only with M Sport or xLine)
- LUSQ Black Nevada Leather with gray contrast stitching (only with xLine)
- LUBK Mojave Nevada Leather
- LUCZ Chestnut Nevada Leather
BMW X3 SAV Pricing (including $950 Destination and Handling):