BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept unveils as we speak and car fans are already raving about it. The new Vision Concept is was designed with the EfficientDynamics approach in mind, and while many expected to see a supersports car, BMW has prepared for us many surprises.
We’ll try to keep this short and to the point, but expect a more detailed review and lots of information in the upcoming hours. The BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is an exciting concept and it deserves our full, undivided attention.
So, let’s take a look at some of the facts that we gathered and we believed are impressive.
- 2+2 seater
- Bird’s wings door
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 4.60 x 1.90 x 1.24 meters
- Combined power: 356 hp, 800 Nm(590 lb-ft) of torque
- 1.5 liter 3-cylinder turbodiesel engine placed at the rear of the car
- Diesel engine: 163 hp, 290 Nm(214 lb-ft) of torque
- Two electric engines, one near the front axle, one near the rear axle
- Electric-rear engine with constant 33 HP and a peak of 51 HP. Maximum torque 214 lb-ft
- Electric engine front axle with constant 80 HP. Extra power of 112 HP available for 30 seconds and for 10 seconds, 139 HP. Torque:162 lb-ft
- 4.8 seconds 0-100 km/h, limited 250 km/h (155 mph)
- DCT gearbox
- average 3,76 liter per 100 kilometer – 62.6MPG. CO2 99 gram per km
- Maximum Range: 690 kilometers – 428 miles
- Weight: 1.395 kg – 3,075 lbs
- Weight of the lithium-ion batteries: 85 kg – 187 lbs
- Charging time: Depending on the amperage between 44 minutes and 2.5 hours
- 3D HUD
- No Active Cooling Required