BMWBLOG continued to its European tour this week with a visit at the famous BMW Welt in the heart of Munich. Our first day at the Welt coincide with the kick-off of the BMW M Days which included M-only deliveries. Next our agenda was a full experience of an European Delivery pick-up, concluding with an M3 Competition Package waiting for us on the delivery floor. More on that in the next few days.
But while waiting for the M3 to be delivered to us, we’ve wandered around to snap some photos of other interesting cars being delivered to customers. One of them that stood out was an F80 M3 in the Long Beach Blue, the paint job made famous by the X6 M and more recently, the M2.
The M3 was an US-specs model and was equipped with the Competition Package which includes a series of upgrades:
- Adaptive M Suspension – which has been extensively tuned to the enhanced performance and handling
- New springs, dampers and anti-roll bars, along with reconfigured driving modes (Comfort, Sport and Sport+)
- Retuned electronic differential and Dynamic Stability Control to match the upgraded hardware
- Exclusive forged, machine-polished, weight- and rigidity-optimized 20-inch M alloy wheels – front 9J × 20; rear 10 J × 20 – with exclusive multi-spoke 666 M styling
- M sports exhaust system with black chrome tailpipes and a louder growl
- Lightweight sport seats with seatbelts with woven-in BMW M stripes
Congratulations to the owner on this beautiful car!