For the first time in the history of the SEMA show, BMW of North America and its Performance Accessories department had a booth setup at the popular tuning car show. One of the cars displayed was a BMW M4 with M Performance parts and a Motorsport livery.
Featuring a complete M Performance aero package, 359 GTS wheels and M Performance red brake calipers, this F82 M4 has been built to OEM+ specifications. The parts are supplied by BMW and they are the factory version of what other aftermarket aero companies are producing as well.
To further improve its stance, this F82 M4 Coupe was lowered by using the H&R Sport Lowering Springs. A Macht Schnell Competition Wheel Spacer Kit (10mm Rear) and iND Painted Front Reflectors were added to the car as well.
The full list of M accessories added to the car can be found below:
- BMW M Performance Brake System (Red Calipers Only)
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitters w/ Lower Splitter
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler
- BMW M Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grille Surrounds
- BMW M Performance Gloss Black Side Markers
- BMW M Performance Side Blade Attachments
- BMW Stainless Steel “Powered by M” License Plate Frame
Here is a photo gallery: