BMW i App for the new Apple Watch

Interesting | September 9th, 2014 by 37
bmw i apple watch 750x500

In an exciting keynote, Apple has just unveiled a new category of products for the Cupertino-based company. The Apple Watch is the latest gadget to join the exciting products made by Apple and from launch time it will integrate with several apps built specifically for the watch. One of them is a BMW i app that lets you find your car and know its charge level.

Our own sources say that additional features will be packed into the new Apple Watch app and other BMW apps tailored for the watch experience will follow in the future.

The Apple Watch starts at $349 and will be available in early 2015.

bmw i apple watch 750x500

37 responses to “BMW i App for the new Apple Watch”

1. CDspeed says:

Neat, but my watch is a little too nice to replace, and I have the app on my phone it isn’t necessary to have it on two devices.

2. franky_b says:

Let me get this right, BMW wasted ressource to build an app for a device that doesn’t exist? At least not until Jan 2015. Are they mad? They could at least fic the current App and support all OS

• CDspeed says:

They’ve already made this app for the Samsung Galaxy watch, so I’m sure this is probably just an updated version of the same watch app.

3. StraightSix says:

I have a mechanical key for my E30. It never fails me. :D

• CDspeed says:

I had a mechanical key fail me in one of my BMW X5s, I went to work, parked it, went to leave in the evening, and the key wouldn’t turn in the ignition. The ignition lock had broken, then to make things worse it was winter, and the tow truck didn’t show up for three hours.

4. jason bourne says:

“i” don’t give a hoot about the Apple Watch… Or any Apple product for that matter.

5. Ian Fisher says:

Jeeeez, what a load of old moaners you lot are!