Exclusive: 1M Coupe Photos from BMW’s Dinner Unveiling

1M, Featured Posts | August 28th, 2010 by 22
BMW 1 series M 342 750x500 Exclusive: 1M Coupe Photos from BMWs Dinner Unveiling

BMW Car Club of America’s summer bash brought out the best from BMW. A race win in ALMS, beautiful classics, enthusiastic club races and finally… a strip tease from BMW’s new 1M Coupe. Enjoy the photos below, all captured at BMW CCA’s dinner end of Oktoberfest dinner party where BMW gave the crowds a partial unveiling.

Note the beautiful underbody, exhaust, and forged aluminum suspension components.

Details around the 1M Coupe remain hidden, but we did learn another detail last night. The unique orange metallic paint will be an exclusive colour for the M car, and in Dr Kay Segler’s words, “This paint will make history” and be remembered for it’s unique, stylish appeal.

BMW 1 series M 401 655x434 Exclusive: 1M Coupe Photos from BMWs Dinner Unveiling

One thing is for certain: no one will be confusing the new 1M Coupe with a 135i.

22 Responses to “Exclusive: 1M Coupe Photos from BMW’s Dinner Unveiling”

1. 1Mc says:

What alloys will come on the 1M Coupe as standard. I know those in the picture are from the M3 Competition pack – will the 1M Coupe get them too?

That would be fantastic, but I doubt it somehow, maybe they’ll be the upgrade wheels..

2. FreudeKing says:

oh please, someone just walk up to the car and rip the cover off!

3. ferrarifan says:

what the?! the 135i has 6 pots in front, and this M has 1 pc floating calipers?!

4. plaxico says:

whats the big secret, its ugly, looks the same, we all know it, so whats the delay
    Hairdressers and flight attendants , kids car
    ugly, lets move on

• 1Mc says:

This car is rebellion squared. I will bathe in the pool of non-BMW drivers’ tears that flows from the crowds gathered around the 1M.

Hairdresser cars? No such thing, stereotypes are just a way of hiding from the world, but if I had to peg certain cars as hairdresserish – TT, SLK I guess.

• Alex says:

Yeah, move on dude, so nobody can see you here. Move on back under the stone you came up from.

• FreudeKing says:

Whatever, at least this is not an OLD MAN’S CAR – MERC!

This car is probably for young professionals who are fun, energetic and successful.

5. FreudeKing says:

forgot to add – LIKE ME

• 1Mc says:

Throw me in there too. This car is everything I want to convey. I love BMW, but I do sometimes feel the brand is getting too mature for me. I love it, but sometimes you just want to break loose a bit. Love live M!

6. 1Mc says:

How would You know anything about leaving puberty.