BMW M235i wallpapers are now available to download.
The BMW M235i Coupe is the latest member of the BMW M Performance Automobile family. The 2014 BMW M235i will be offered in the U.S. at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price $44,025, including $925 destination and handling. In Germany, the BMW M235i costs 36,764 Euro.
BMW 2 Series Coupe and BMW M235i will go on sale in Spring 2014.
BMW M235i Coupe specifications
- Six-cylinder in-line gasoline engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology (twin-scroll turbocharger, High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic variable valve timing, Double-Vanos)
- Capacity: 2,979 cc
- Output: 315 hp at 5,800 – 6,000 rpm
- Max. torque 332 lb-ft at 1,300 – 4,500 rpm
- Acceleration [0 – 60 mph]: 4.8 seconds with 8-speed sport automatic transmission
- Top speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph
- Preliminary EPA Mileage Estimates (mpg) – 22 city/32 highway/25 combined for the 8-speed sport automatic. 19 city/28 highway/22 combined for the 6-speed manual
Length: 4,432 millimeters / 174.4 in
Width 1,774 millimeters / 69.8 in
Height: 1,418 millimeters / 55.2 in
Wheelbase: 2,690 millimeters / 105.9 in
Front Track: 1,521 millimeters / 59.8 in
Rear Track: 1,556 millimeters / 61.2 in
Trunk Capacity: 390 liters