California-based tuner Vorsteiner releases new details and images on the anticipated program for the 2013+ BMW F10 M5 sedan.
The tuning package will include a host of lightweight carbon fiber pre-preg autoclave aerodynamic components, wheels and performance products. Production of all parts will commence in early April 2013 and the company will begin shipping all early pre-orders starting in end of April and early May 2013.
Here is a list of the things offered in the program:
• Front Add-On Spoiler Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Autoclave
• Front GT Center Splitter Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Autoclave
• Rear Diffuser Replacement with 1-Piece Integrated Diffuser Fins
• Deck Lid Add-On Spoiler Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Autoclave
• Lightweight Race Boot Lid with Integrated Wing Profile Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Autoclave
• Custom Vorsteiner Embroidered Floor Mat & Trunk Mat Accessories
• Forged Wheels 20 | 21 | 22 inches
• NEW Flow Forged on 20x9J | 20x11J
• Stainless Sport Exhaust System
• Titanium Race Exhaust System