The closer we get to the release date, the more photos of the 2009 BMW 7 Series are popping up all over the internet. Last week, a few days ago, we have showed you some of the best 7 series spy photos that we have seen so far, and today, we are going to surprise you even more. Our friends at germancarzone.com and e90post.com have some latest photos for you, including some INTERIOR shots, something that we have no seen so far.
Also, here are some interesting observations that a member of germancarzone.com(CorpusCallosum) has made about the interior:
– Driver orientated console
- Finally chrome trim around airvents
– Nav screen set deeper into the console so it looks lower to reduce the height of the second binnacle
– Instrument cluster is a fake. No idea whats behind
- New seat headrests – cominbation of old style and new style on the X5 and 5er and 6er. Looks very nice and comfortable
- Steering wheels very sporty
- Whole interior seems a combination of sport and luxury.
I have to agree with most of the people, the next 7 Series will be a wonderful car and I would love to see the Hydrogen version going into production as well.