Project X came to PSI as a 100% stock X5 xDrive50i with the client’s initial goal of making a faster winter time vehicle. PSI delved into the performance upgrades for the X5 and shortly the project began to turn into more than just a sleepy winter truck and into a true all-wheel drive snow rocket.
With the addition of every mod, Project X became an X5 with a new meaning and purpose. An X5 that makes more power than a stock X5 M, but with a dual purpose you can appreciate in the winter or summer months of the year.
Here are some of the mods applied to the stock car:
- Active Autowerke ECU Software
- Supersprint Race Downpipes and Stainless muffler
- 21 inch HRE P40Rs in brushed/cleared finish
- BMW X5 M Front Bumper and fender flares (custom fitted)
- Vorsteiner X5 M CF Front Lip
- Vorsteiner X5 Carbon Hood
- H&R Sport Springs