Our friends and sponsors at European Auto Source are sharing with us their latest project. Dubbed VF620 Supercharged, the tuned up M3 Sedan comes with a special paint: Matte Estoril Blue. The M3 Sedan comes equipped with the VF620 Supercharger System with a Vortech V3Si Compressor and 6.0-7.0psi manifold boost pressure that brings the total power output to 700 horsepower.
The car will make its way to the annual M Fest that takes place from April 20-22 in the beautiful Las Vegas.
Here are some of the mods applied to the car:
- VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger System
- Custom Matte Estoril Blue Paint by C&C Collision
- RPI X-Pipe/Exhaust System
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber GTS3 Front Bumper
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Aero Boot Lid
- Vorsteiner Aero Rear Diffuser
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Roof
- Matte Black Kidney Grilles
- Matte Black Fender Gills
- eas 1×1 Carbon Fibre Mirror Caps
- Rogue Engineering OCTANE Short Shifter
- 19″ 360 Forged Spec 5 Wheels
- Brembo GT BBK (380mm 6-piston Front, 345mm 4-piston Rear)