Our friends and sponsors at European Auto Source are sharing with us their latest project. Dubbed VF620 Supercharged, the tuned up M3 Sedan comes with a special paint: Matte Estoril Blue. The M3 Sedan comes equipped with the VF620 Supercharger System with a Vortech V3Si Compressor and 6.0-7.0psi manifold boost pressure that brings the total power output to 700 horsepower.
The car will make its way to the annual M Fest that takes place from April 20-22 in the beautiful Las Vegas.
Here are some of the mods applied to the car:
– VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger System
– Custom Matte Estoril Blue Paint by C&C Collision
– RPI X-Pipe/Exhaust System
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber GTS3 Front Bumper
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Aero Boot Lid
– Vorsteiner Aero Rear Diffuser
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Roof
– Matte Black Kidney Grilles
– Matte Black Fender Gills
– eas 1×1 Carbon Fibre Mirror Caps
– Rogue Engineering OCTANE Short Shifter
– 19″ 360 Forged Spec 5 Wheels
– Brembo GT BBK (380mm 6-piston Front, 345mm 4-piston Rear)