Here is a video of the BMW M235i directly from the BMW stand in Detroit.
After countless photos and videos, it’s time for a test drive of the new super sporty compact and BMWBLOG is heading to Las Vegas Speedway to push the M235i to its limits. Stay tuned in the next days for a full review.
The upcoming BMW M235i will sell for $43,100 in the United States.
BMW M235i Coupe specifications
- Six-cylinder in-line gasoline engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology (twin-scroll turbocharger, High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic variable valve timing, Double-Vanos)
- Capacity: 2,979 cc
- Output: 315 hp at 5,800 – 6,000 rpm
- Max. torque 332 lb-ft at 1,300 – 4,500 rpm
- Acceleration [0 – 60 mph]: 4.8 seconds with 8-speed sport automatic transmission
- Top speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph
- Preliminary EPA Mileage Estimates (mpg) – 22 city/32 highway/25 combined for the 8-speed sport automatic. 19 city/28 highway/22 combined for the 6-speed manual
[Video & Editing: Chuck Vossler]