Ahead of its Geneva Motor Show debut, the AC Schnitzer F30 BMW 3 Series makes an appearance on the tuner’s website. The tuned up 3 Series will include performance upgrades, exhaust systems, suspension solutions, aerodynamic components and interior accessories.
The power upgrades apply both to petrol and diesel engines. We expect to see the 328i model with 300 horsepower and the highest-offering, the 335i with 350 ponies.
The following parts are included in the F30 AC Schnitzer catalog:
- Sports rear silencer with chromed “Racing” tailtrim
- Chromed “Racing” tailtrim
- Spring kit
- Front spoiler, rear roof spoiler amd rear spoiler
- Rear skirt and rear skirt protection foil
- 3-spoke sports airbag steering wheel
- Leather gear knob illuminated. gear knob with digital shift display, aluminium gear knob “Black Line”
- Aluminium handbrake handles
- Aluminium cover “Black Line” for i-Drive System controller, aluminium pedal sets and foot rest, velours floor mats
As always, the German tuner will offer their own wheels options:
- Type VIII Wheel
- Type IV Wheels, BiColor in 18, 19, and 20 inch
- Type IV Wheels, Silver in 18 and 19 inch
- Type VI Wheels in 18 inch
- Type VIII Wheels in 19 inch
Stay tuned for live photos next month from Geneva!