BMW of North America announces a new limited edition BMW M3. The 2011 BMW Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe will be launched on June 16th and will be limited to twenty (20) units due to high global demand.
BMW M enthusiasts may call to reserve the first nineteen 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupes by dialing 1-800-245-4269 no earlier than 11:30AM Eastern Time (8:30AM Pacific) on Thursday, June 16th, 2011. Nineteen of the twenty Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupes will become available for delivery in late June 2011, and the production run will be completed by the end of July 2011. The twentieth car will be held by BMW of North America and may be sold at a later date.
The base price for the 2011 BMW Frozen Black M3 Coupe is $79,650 plus Destination and Handling ($875).
BMW Individual Special Equipment, 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe:
• BMW Individual Frozen Black Exterior Paint
• Black Extended Novillo leather with Red Contrast Stitching on seats, headrests, door inserts,
armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
• Black M3 GTS wheels, 19” diameter with high-performance summer tires
• Red brake calipers
• Gloss black kidney grills
• Gloss black side-gill elements
• Gloss black exhaust pipe tips
Each identical 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe has M3 standard equipment plus:
• M-DCT Transmission with Drivelogic
• Competition Package
o Lowered suspension
o Sport mapping for EDC/DSC
• Premium Package 2
o Power folding auto-dimming mirrors
o Universal garage-door opener
o Power front seats
o Carbon Leather interior trim
o Interior mirror with compass
o BMW Assist with Bluetooth
• Convenience Package
o Anti-theft alarm system
o Comfort Access keyless entry system
o Park Distance Control (rear)
o Navigation System
o iPod and USB adapter
o Real-time Traffic Information
• Heated Front Seats
• Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
• BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound System
Stay tuned for more information in the upcoming hours!