Some of you that develop websites might know that each page has keywords associated with the subject discussed, an effort that helps certain pages rank higher in search engines.
Here is what theand minisite reveals:
Crafted at M, SAV, SAC, Sports Activity Vehicle, Sports Activity Coupe,, , X5M, , X6M, X6 M, M GmbH, BMW M, discussion, behind the scenes, news, spyshots, spyshot, prototype, disguise, disguised, testing, Nordschleife, Nürburgring, report, blog entry, image material, press, press release, eight-cylinder engine, V8, Twin Scroll Twin Turbo, 550 bhp, performance, motorsport, sport, dynamics, xDrive, X-Drive, all-wheel, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Head Up Display, dynamic, sophisticated, feedback, gills, lightweight, spaciousness
Many of these keywords listed above represent certain features that will be available in the X5 M and X6 M, many of them mentioned by us before:
- all-wheel drive – checked
- Adaptive Drive – new to us and similar to the technology in the new 7 Series
- Head Up Display – new again, but somewhat expected
- eight cylinder engine – checked, we mentioned it several times before
- V8 – checked again
- Twin Scroll Twin Turbo – checked, and also mentioned in the official BMW X5 M teaser
- 550 horsepower – in our last article, we mentioned that the X5 M will have between 550 and 580 horsepower, so it seems like we were…pretty close.
Now here is something that I’ve been wondering since Ben from Jalopnik told me about this: could this be the “famous” creative marketing from BMW, hidden “Easter eggs” which seem to be more and more popular? If that’s the case, and not a mistake made by the developer, then once again, great job BMW for thinking outside the box. In the past year or so, they have done an amazing job releasing teaser videos, photos and sometimes leaking small information that created buzz around a product.
Yes, we’re guilty of creating even more hype, but these things are quite exciting for us, the true BMW fans. Whoever runs the marketing department there, I have one thing to say: Kudos!
BMW X6 M Photo Gallery
BMW X5 M Photo Gallery