LIVE from Estoril, Portugal, we bring you the BMW 4 SERIES COUPE M Performance Parts.
Continue Reading Below
At the BMW 4 SERIES COUPE international press launch in Lisbon, BMW introduced to journalists from around the world the BMW 4 SERIES COUPE M Performance Parts. Fitted to the BMW 435i Coupe are a series of parts from the M Performance catalog which enhance even more the aggressive look of the new 4 Series, and also gives us a preview at what the BMW M4 would look like.
The biggest news for the BMW fans is the addition of an optional Limited Slip Differential (LSD). The LSD is a clutch type unit and features a 30% lockup. BMW says that may be available in the future for other models as well, based on the selling rate and demand.
The BMW 435i displayed at the Estoril race track featured the following M Performance Parts:
- BMW M Performance Power Kit: +25 kW / +50Nm of torque
- BMW M Performance LSD
- BMW M Performance Suspension
- BMW M Performance Brake System with red calipers
- Rear apron with diffuser in carbon
- BMW M Performance 20 inch light-alloy wheels
- BMW Kidney grille with black radiator grid
- Side sill foils with M inscription
- BMW M Performance Side Stripes
- BMW M Performance carbon front splitters
- BMW M Performance Mirror Caps
- BMW M Performance Rear Spoiler
- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel with Race Display
- Gear lever and handbrake in carbon including Alcantara gaiter
- Gear selector in carbon
- Interior stripes in carbon and Alcantara
- High-grade steel pedals
- Specially designed driver footrest
- BMW M Performance floor mats
The M Performance Parts for BMW 4 Series Coupe will be available from November 2013.
VIDEO: BMW 435i Coupe M Performance