At the BMW 4 SERIES COUPE international press launch in Lisbon back in July, BMW introduced the 4 SERIES COUPE with M Performance Parts. The BMW 435i Coupe featured a series of parts from the M Performance catalog which enhance even more the aggressive look of the new 4 Series, and also gives us a preview at what the BMW M4 would look like.
For the first time, a Limited Slip Differential (LSD) is offered as an option. The LSD is a clutch type unit and features a 30% lockup.
Here are some of the parts:
- BMW M Performance Power Kit: +25 kW / +50Nm of torque
- BMW M Performance LSD
- BMW M Performance Suspension
- BMW M Performance Brake System with red calipers
- Rear apron with diffuser in carbon
- BMW M Performance 20 inch light-alloy wheels
- BMW Kidney grille with black radiator grid
- Side sill foils with M inscription
- BMW M Performance Side Stripes
- BMW M Performance carbon front splitters
- BMW M Performance Mirror Caps
- BMW M Performance Rear Spoiler
- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel with Race Display
- Gear lever and handbrake in carbon including Alcantara gaiter
- Gear selector in carbon
- Interior stripes in carbon and Alcantara
- High-grade steel pedals
- Specially designed driver footrest
- BMW M Performance floor mats
The M Performance Parts for BMW 4 Series Coupe will be available from November 2013.
See official video below: