Starting in Fall 2011, the 2012 BMW Z4 Roadster will be offered with a new, unique and exclusive package. Dubbed Canyon Brown, the new package replaces the previously popular Ivory White Leather Package.
The new package know internally as ZBP and includes the following features:
- Sport seats (481) with an exclusive extended Merino leather upholstery (option LKWT) in elegant Canyon Brown with contrasting stitching on the side bolsters of the seats.
- Upper dashboard in Canyon Brown Oregon leather with contrasting stitching.
- Front lateral and center armrests in black Nappa leather.
- Center of passenger-side dashboard and door handle in black Nappa leather.
- Fineline Anthracite wood trim (option 4CE – only available with this package).
- Exclusive exterior color Mineral White Metallic (option A96- only available with this package) with additional color choices from the standard Z4 exterior paint program.
Pricing for the exclusive package starts at $2,300 for the four-cylinder sDrive28i models, $2,050 for sDrive35i and $1,650 for sDrive35is.