The BMW M4 GTS is pretty much the crown jewel of the BMW’s offerings as far as road cars go. Limited to a production run of just 700 units and with only 300 slated for the United States, the BMW M4 GTS is a coveted motoring item.
Continue Reading Below
Overall, the BMW M4 GTS is a track-oriented beast, thanks to its 3.0 Liter BMW TwinPower Turbo engine, delivering a whopping 493 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of peak torque. The power is harnessed through a 7-speed M Double Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic, allowing the M4 GTS to sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds. In a nutshell, the BMW M4 GTS is a race-bred car that utilizes the best from BMW’s engineering and design departments.
To this owner, however, that wasn’t enough.
The need to further customize his beast is clearly seen by the work undertaken at Butler Tire, requested by this vehicle’s owner. In its entirety, the BMW M4 GTS is modified with only the high-quality aftermarket parts. From carbon fiber aero additions, performance increases to aftermarket wheels, it’s all added to make the vehicle better, yet not impacting its core values. In turn, the owner managed to create what can easily be painted as one of the cleanest looking modded BMW M4 GTS builds out there.
At the time of writing this article, the upgrades include:
- Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake
- 3D design Carbon Fiber Side Skirts and Rear Diffuser
- ONEIGHTYNYC Custom Painted Headlights with Acid Orange “Eyebrow”
- Autotecknic Acid Orange Paddle Shifters
- IND Carbon Fiber DCT Shift Knob and Surround
- IND Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Center with Acid Orange Paint Scheme
- IND Painted Roundels (front and rear)
- MRG Racing Titanium Stud Conversion Kit
- Mperformance illuminated Door Sills and Floor Mats
- Mineral Grey Metallic Kidney Grills with Acid Orange M4 Badge
- M Performance Carbon Fiber E-brake Handle
- PPF Ceramic Coating
Some purists may not consider this clean. They might not even like it. But the fact remains, this is one of the most stylish BMW M4 GTS projects we’ve seen to date. Grab a quick look at this beast in the media gallery right below.