ClipperCreek’s newest cable management solution for their line of popular electric vehicle charging stations, the Universal Pedestal Extension Cable Management Kit, is now available. The Universal Pedestal Extension Kit is for use with ClipperCreek HCS or CS series EV Charging Stations, and can be added to existing ClipperCreek CS or HCS pedestals in the field.
This new cable management system keeps cables safely off the ground with easy cable retraction based on an adjustable spring system. The Universal Pedestal Extension Kit is a reliable cable management solution designed for fleet and parking lot environments, featuring powder-coated steel for a durable and lasting finish, and ADA height and reach compliance.
The Single-Mount Universal Pedestal Extension Kit is offered at an excellent value of $759. It can be paired with one ClipperCreek HCS or CS EV Charging Station and pedestal for a complete solution starting at just $2043. The Dual-Mount Universal Pedestal Extension Kit retails for $1075 and can be paired with two ClipperCreek HCS and/or CS EV Charging Stations and a dual mount pedestal.
“The Universal Pedestal Extension Kit is an exciting option for customers who use ClipperCreek charging stations on pedestals,” said Will Barrett, Director of Sales for ClipperCreek. “This cable management system keeps cables off the ground and eliminates the need to wind the cable after each use. One system for use with multiple products gives our customers greater flexibility and value.”
“Our commitment to the electric vehicle industry drives us to continuously bring the greatest value to our customers,” said Jason France, President and Founder of ClipperCreek. “As EV charging demand grows, customers have asked us to offer a great cable management system for our most popular commercial EVSE pedestal, resulting in the new Universal Pedestal Extension Cable Management Kit, a durable option that will last even in the toughest environments.”
Some features of the Pedestal Extension Kit include:
· Keeps charging cables safely off the ground when used with 18’ charge cable (optional)
· Eliminates need to wind cable for storage after use
· Adjustable spring-based system for reliable cable retraction every time
· Powder-coated steel with enclosed cable management retractor for superior environmental durability
· Durable technology that withstands commercial use
- Compatible with ClipperCreek HCS and CS product lines
· Available for Single or Dual-Mount charging station installations
- ADA height and reach compliant when installed to local codes
- Accommodates the low profile connector holsters that come standard with ClipperCreek charging stations, allowing convenient storage of the vehicle connector
· One year warranty
- Made in America
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team