Without much fanfare, BMW M has launched a new series of M Performance Parts for the BMW M3 and M4. The online catalog on BMW.de shows a series of aero parts, interior and suspension upgrades. The main benefit of the BMW M Performance aerodynamic components for these high-performance sports cars can be found in further improvements to airflow at high speed. Customers can choose from a selection of items including add-on parts in carbon for the side sections of the front bumper, a front attachment made from polyurethane (PUR), a carbon rear diffuser and a carbon rear spoiler.
Now BMW is adding the following parts to their offering:
- Carbon inlay for the original M steering wheel
- Carbon covers with M stripes for the front seats
- Carbon covers with M stripes for the back seats headrest
- Carbon shifter knob for manual transmission
- Carbon rear wing, like GTS but lower (only M4)
- M Performance steering wheel Pro
- Carbon cover for steering wheel Pro
- M Performance suspension
One of the most interesting aero upgrade is without a doubt the carbon fiber rear wing which takes its design cues from the one found on the BMW M4 GTS. The carbon fiber covers on the front seats are also a nice touch, adding to the overall sporty feel of the cabin.
No word whether these new parts are now available for the North American market as well.