As a brand new take on the iconic beauty and bucket-list status of the California road trip, The Epiphany Hotel in Silicon Valley and Carmel Valley Ranch in the Carmel Valley (just inland from Carmel-by-the-Sea) have introduced a road trip travel package that takes guests from city to country in a BMW i8 hybrid car.
The scenic road trip will kick off in the heart of Silicon Valley – Palo Alto – and will take the driver and the i8 through the beautiful coastal roads all the way to Carmel Valley and Pebble Beach where they will be treated with some exclusive amenities and experiences. Just like the BMW 7 Series, the i8 plug-in hybrid is associated with luxury and style, and can be the perfect weekend companion, whether you’re heading to the beach or to the closest vineyard, the i8 will take you there in style.
The Ultimate California Road Trip package includes:
The Epiphany Hotel (Palo Alto in the Silicon Valley)
A one-night stay at The Epiphany Hotel, which offers all the trappings of an upscale, design-centric retreat that caters to the start-up zeitgeist:
- 1-night stay in a Luxury Suite with private patio
- An exclusive Palo Alto walking guide and a gifted set of Master & Dynamic x The Epiphany headphones to accompany a walk or bike ride around town
- Private consultation with Chef Patrick Kelly of the hotel’s signature restaurant, Lure + Till
- Special tasting menu dinner with wine pairings served in their luxury suite
- Breakfast served in-room or at Lure + Till
Road Trip to the Other Valley: with Custom Road Trip Map & Local Snacks
Guests will receive a BMW i8 at The Epiphany Hotel so they can embark on their road trip adventure in eco-California style, along with a bag of locally-sourced road snacks and a custom road trip map with a curated series of great stops along the way ranging from must-see landmarks to beloved hidden gems (the map is printed and available with Smart Phone accessibility)
Carmel Valley Ranch (Carmel Valley, near Carmel-by-the-Sea, Monterey & Pebble Beach)
A one-night stay at this 500-acre summer camp-inspired resort that sprawls across the sunny foothills of the Santa Lucia Mountains and invites guests to explore the Carmel Valley as their second valley:
- 1-night stay in a Vineyard Oak Studio Suite
- Artisan’s welcome gift featuring artisan products produced from the bounty of the resort (from honey and lavender to wine!)
- Private tour of the resort’s impressive 3-acre organic garden, salt house and 4-acre pinot noir vineyard
- Custom spa treatment at the treetop Spa Aiyana, using a Salt & Fresh Herb Scrub that guests create using ingredients from the garden and salt house
- A “Dine Like a Chef” interactive dinner experience curated by Executive Chef Tim Wood and featuring a hyper-local menu along with local wine pairings
- Breakfast at Valley Kitchen
- Wine concierge consultation that will set the course for a wine tasting afternoon in the Carmel Valley, along with a winery map and tasting passes
Road Trip Back North: with Custom Road Trip Map & Picnic Treats
Armed with special picnic treats from Carmel Valley Ranch, guests will reunite with their BMW i8 for a cruise along a different route back toward San Francisco where the road trip can conclude at The Epiphany or flights out of the San Francisco Airport or San Jose Airport.
All-inclusive rates starting at $4,449 for two people and bookings are to be made through The Epiphany Hotel.