ClipperCreek introduces the LCS-30 EVSE to their extensive product line. The LCS-30 is a 24 Amp Level 2 electric vehicle charging station offering 5.8kW of power for up to four times faster charging than the standard 120V cordsets delivered with most vehicles. The LCS-30 is available for both hardwired and plug in installations; the hardwired 240 Volt charging station is $499; the four types of LCS-30P plug-in versions are $515.
Designed to serve the residential, workplace, fleet, and public amenity charging markets, the LCS-30 has a a 3-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile wall mount connector holster.
With 24 Amps available to the vehicle, the LCS-30 can deliver approximately 20 miles of range per hour of charge for vehicles capable of accepting this level of power for charging. The BMW i3 can also make use of the LCS-30.
Some features of the LCS-30 include:
• 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
• Integrated cable wrap makes storing the cable simple and convenient
• Low profile wall mount connector holster is included, allowing storage of the vehicle connector out of the way and where it’s most convenient
• Fully sealed NEMA 4 rated enclosure for product durability
• Next generation SAE-J1772 connector with optional pad lock feature
• No assembly required
• No mounting kit required
• Safety listed by ETL
• ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team
• Made in America
• Optional wall mount Cable Cradle is available for added charge cable management for $19.
The ClipperCreek LCS-30 EVSE is available for purchase immediately at www.clippercreek.com or by calling the ClipperCreek customer service center 877-694-4194.