Along with the BMW M4 Coupe M Performance Edition, the Japanese market will also get the BMW M4 Coupe Individual Edition – and the number of units are even more limited. Ten units nationwide will start selling today for 12,597,000 Japanese Yen ($105,000).
The BMW M4 Coupe Individual Edition is finished with BMW Individual special equipment and options inside the cabin, representing a new view of sporty luxury. The exterior color is the stunning Mineral White Metallic, while the interior combines opal White leather BMW Individual with a leather dashboard, a Piano-finish Black trim and Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlights.
Other standard features include the Adaptive M Suspension and the double-spoke Style 437M in black.
Special Equipment of BMW M4 Coupe Individual Edition
- BMW Individual Merino leather Opal White
- BMW Individual leather finish dashboard
- BMW Individual Piano Finish Black / Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlights
- harman / kardon surround sound system
- Adaptive M suspension
- M light-alloy wheels, double-spoke 437M Black