The new BMW F80 M3 and BMW F82 M4 are two highly coveted automobiles. They have a price tag to match their high-performance, aggressive looks and driving dynamics. Given that the M3 has so many fans worldwide, buying a used M3 to satisfy the need for high-performance motoring seems like a good idea. But what should you get and how much should you spend?
We’ve gathered five listings from eBay, some with low, others with high mileage, but all on the cheap side. A simple look on classifieds sites reveals so many options, with most of them running in the $10,000 – $30,000 range.
While the E92 M3 might sound like the best option, we’ve focused mostly on the E46 M3 which offer the best bang-for-your-buck.
1. 2002 BMW M3 Convertible – $11,000 – 67,000 miles
2. 2004 BMW M3 Coupe – $17,000 – 52,000 miles
3. 2001 Laguna Seca Blue BMW M3 Coupe Manual – $29,995 – 28,000 miles
4. 2008 BMW M3 Coupe – $25,995 – 111,000 miles
5. 2003 BMW M3 Coupe – $14,900 – 113,000 miles