Three years ago, this BMW 1M was one of the hottest in the U.S., and by hottest, we mean the most tuned 1M we’ve ever seen. Kirk, the owner of this Alpine White 1M, worked with several aftermarket companies, including Eibach, RevoZsport, SSR Wheels, Cobb Socal, Nitto Tires and GTHaus to shock the world with the aftermarket work done to the “baby-M.
Kirk added several aero parts and a power upgrade that costs tens of thousands of dollars.
In 2013, this 1M was listed for sale at a price of $92,000; the final sale price has not been disclosed.
Here are some of the upgrades done to the car:
- Eibach lowering springs, sway bars + spacers
- 1M Raze CF front lip & aluminum supports, CF rear diffuser & undertray, CF side skirts, double CF bonnet, CF roof overlay
- Non resonated Section 1 midpipes + Super Light GT (Racing Performance)
- NT05 tires 245/35/19 275/30/19
- Pro Dyno Tune
- 3M CF roof, tinted taillights/headlights
- RKP M3 GTS wing
Kirk’s BMW 1M, dubbed Einser M, was one of the most recognizable BMWs in the industry, having been featured in magazines, car show booths and achieved Car Of The Month status in a variety of venues.
In honor of that tuning project, we reached out to Kirk for some cool photos of his car.