Turner Motorsport introduces the Turner Championship Edition Trophy Kits by Stoptech. These Turner Edition Big Brake Kits feature Stoptech’s unique limited production racing logo, exclusively available through Turner Motorsport.
StopTech’s Front Big Brake Kit for the 2008+ E9X M3 is engineered to work with the stock brake hydraulics and ABS/DSC system. This brake upgrade gives better stopping performance in everyday driving, aggressive street driving, or all-out track days. By increasing the rotor size, using a larger pad, and a fixed forged aluminum caliper, you can improve your braking performance substantially for any condition! StopTech Brakes have been used on Turner Motorsport race cars since 2003.
Trophy Kits feature fully forged, lightweight STR calipers, 2-piece AeroRotors, braided stainless steel brake lines, mounting brackets and hardware. The MAX Float hardware allows for the greatest amount of float between the hat and rotor. The Turner Motorosport Championship winning Grand-Am E92 M3 uses these same calipers. The Trophy Street kits are designed for street driven production vehicles and use the same STR calipers, AeroRotors and AeroHats as the Trophy Race Big Brake Kits, but add silicone dust boots to extend service intervals and anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware for quieter street operation. Trophy Sport Kits also include StopTech Street Performance brake pads for high performance street and occasional track use.
Safety Improvements from A Big Brake Kit:
- Caliper design improves brake application and increases torque – braking is stronger meaning shorter stopping distances and faster response
- Vehicle-specific design – improves brake feel with a firmer pedal
- Larger and thicker rotors – less fade and longer pad and rotor life
Advantages of a StopTech Big Brake Kit:
- Extremely strong caliper and mounting system – reduces flex and deflection, improving torque application to the disc
- Vehicle-specific calipers that maintain correct brake proportioning and balance
- AeroRotor patented vaning for superior air flow
- Cross-Drilled for street use or Gas-Slotted for street or track use
- Billet aluminum mounting hats for superior strength over steel
- DOT-compliant stainless steel brake lines
- Street Performance brake pads that work on both street and light track use
This brake kit fits the following BMWs:
- 2011-2011 E82 BMW 1M Coupe
- 2008-2011 E90 BMW M3 – Sedan
- 2008-2013 E92 BMW M3 – Coupe
- 2008-2013 E93 BMW M3 – Convertible
Turner also offers the kit for the E9X 335, E82, E39 M5, E46 M3, E60 and F30.
For more info and pricing, visit TurnerMotorsport.com