One of the first things announced in the program is the new F8x carbon fiber rear diffuser which went through an extensive and difficult process to create such slender fins, rarely seen in a single monocoque construction carbon diffuser. Every individual carbon fiber product is hand-laid by the Vorsteiner trained master craftsmen in-house in their manufacture facility in California.
All of the aerodynamic components were engineered and designed in the state of the art 3D alias software in conjunction with the blue light laser scanning technology and 5 axis CNC milling machines for rapid prototyping.
The full Vorsteiner package for the F8x M3 and M4 chassis includes Forged or Flow Forged wheels, carbon add-on front spoiler, carbon rear diffuser element, custom livery foil kit, embroidered velour floor mats, and not pictured are the exclusive stainless dual walled exhaust tips in brushed or diamond black finish.
See below the full details and a photo gallery.
Vorsteiner GTS Edition BMW F82 M4
• Carbon Fiber Front Add-On Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Element
• Livery Foil Kit
• Embroidered Velour Floor Mats with Colored Piping
• Stainless Steel 90mm Exhaust Tip Set – Images Coming Soon
Sport Challenge Forged VSC-101 Monoblock Wheels
• Wheel Finish: Matte Black
• Wheel Size: 20×10 Front, 20×11 Rear
• Tire Size: 275/30/20, 295/30/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports