Back in 2012, BMW launched a limited edition of the E92 M3 Coupe offered in Red, Blue and White frozen colors.
The interior of the M3 Frozen Red sports black extended Novillo leather with contrasting stitching to match the exterior color.
In total, 150 examples were made available for US customers with production beginning in January 2013. In addition to the standard equipment included in the base MSRP of $76,395 (including Destination and Handling), customers were also able to tailor their 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with a selection of optional equipment.
All 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Editions included the following features:
- BMW Individual Frozen Red, White, or Blue exterior paint
- Competition Package including:
- Matte black 19” light alloy wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Lowered suspension (-10 mm)
- Sport mapping for EDC and DSC
- Premium Package
- Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior color on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle , and door pulls.
- Carbon leather trim with contrast stitching in exterior color
- High-gloss black kidney grilles
- High-gloss black side gills
- High-gloss black exhaust pipe tips
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Carbon fiber roof panel