From Monaco comes the BMW M3 Coupe Vorsteiner GTRS5, in the widebody configuration.
The GTRS5 by Vorsteiner was first released in 2012 when the California-based tuner said “the GTRS5 commands attention with its presence on the road or track and its unmistakable race car stance is true to the heritage of the GTRS3 but has its own distinct characteristics.”
GTRS5 was a limited production of 40 worldwide and is currently available.
The GTRS5 tuning program consists of the follow components:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Integrated with Optical Carbon Fiber Chin Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Front Fenders
• Carbon Fiber Extended Side Skirts
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Quater Panels
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Floor Mats
• Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badge Emblem
• Vorsteiner VS-310 3-Piece Concave Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Nitto Invo Performance Tires
Optional Items Include:
• GTS3 Carbon Fiber Vented Race Hood
• GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
• E9X M3 Titanium Sport Exhaust System